June 15, 2009

What's on TV?

Am constantly in search of good shows. Here are some of my recent ones:

1. Grey's Anatomy
Yes, this is more soapish than drama, but I am hooked. Love that I can watch the shows on the website as opposed to on TV - less ads and more enjoyable.

2. The Tudors
Love, love, love this series. I love the Tudor period of English history and read loads of books set in that time, so imagine my delight in this show. Have I mentioned that I love it? :-)

3. Saving Grace
I really wanted to like this show. Love Holly Hunter - but simply cannot get into it. I'm okay with the angel but there is absolutely no writing. How the heck can that be? Stopped watching in the middle of episode 3 - could not take it anymore. Do not bother.

4. Life
This one gets under your skin. Maybe it's because it has a smart woman cop. Maybe it's the writing. Maybe it's Damian Lewis. Either way, really enjoy this show and watched it entirely on Hulu.

Any shows you'd recommend?

No comments: