September 8, 2008

TV Shows

Most of you already know that I do not watch much TV- though it is now officially the most wonderful time of the year again - assuming that Brady is not out for the season, and that Brett Farve is playing for the Jets ... anyways, sometimes I run into shows that I really enjoy on DVD:

1. The Closer
Love this show - with the exception of 2 lame shows when the main writer must have been sick or something - if you stopped there I would suggest putting those aside and watch on. I just completed the first season and this show is so well done - each episode would make an interesting salon discussion. Check it out if you are not already a fan.

2. Burn Notice
Okay, not sure how I feel about this yet, but so far am enjoying the first season. Interesting idea - though it certainly has some ludicrous parts. Let me know what you think.

Any other shows out there that I should check out?

1 comment:

Pam said...

Yes! The Closer is quite good. I've recently caught some re-runs of last season and quite like it!