September 30, 2008

Race for 08

Is it just me or is Sarah Palin simply not prepared for her interviews? This honestly surprises me. In the past the republican party has always impressed me with their organizational skills - it does tend to be easier to rally people around black and white (no pun intended) issues. Liberals tend to go along to get along, and it's harder to get people excited about all the shades of grey. But does Ms. Palin really think that she is going to wow anyone with her experience - I think not. Why not take the high road - talk about what she has learned and how she can parlay that in this new role. Admit to not being the expert and talk about how she plans on surrounding herself with bright, knowledgeable advisers. etc, etc, etc. I really do not get what the strategy is on this one.

No comments: