February 12, 2008

TV Shows

Those of you who know me, know that I do not have cable, and I'm aways asking friends to recommend shows they find interesting. Here are a couple that I am currently watching on DVD:

1. Friday Night Lights
I love this show. Stumbled upon it on Amazon and am hooked. I'm currently watching season 1, which I'm told is the best season. I know that states like Texas have passionate high school football fans, and honestly, I have never understood why. I mean, it's high school. This show is so much more than high school and football - love how it is done.

2. Ugly Betty
I have friends who constantly tell me about this show, so I've watched season 1. I really dislike the name of the show - but like that the main character is mexican and looks like she eats once in a while. Very soapish with some interesting twists.

3. House
I have yet to meet a medical show I did not like. I find the guy rude, the women inspid, but love the mystery of solving a case from clues. Am learning about all these diesases I had no idea about. Am in the midst of season 2.

What's your fave show?

No comments: