April 9, 2007

Easter Musings

“I know all about Easter", my nephew declares.
"It's all about the EGGS!"

A little pagan in the making.

Had a wonderfully relaxing and re-charging weekend. There is nothing quite like doing what ever one pleases, in the way one wants to do it. I spent a part of my time reading, painting, finding the perfect bag for my art supplies.

Now, it's not just me. There live 2 bagophiles in my home. Actually if you take into consideration the cat's fascination with paper and plastic bags, maybe everyone in our house is a bagophile. What gives? I have no idea. Maybe it's the joy of having everything in its own bag. Maybe it's having things packed and ready to go at a moment’s notice. Where to you ask? What does that matter? Anywhere. Even if the trek is to the dining room table so as to not disturb the sleeping feline. Strange but true. I 've got a thing for bags. Little ones. Big ones. Plain. Colored. Striped. Leather. Plastic. Cloth. Seems to make no difference. I love bags.

No comments: