February 21, 2006

Creative juices....

are flowing. I've had a very creative time these past several days.

I've sorted through my pictures from my last trip to Vegas, and got them uploaded to Snapfish for friends and family to look at. It's hard to pick which ones I like the best - my nieces are so adorable.

I've also created new scrapbook pages - check out the Scrappics link on this blog. Really enjoy creating layouts in PSE4. Read the latest Creating Keepsakes magazine and learned some nifty short-cuts that have already come in handy.

Finally started studying for the Science test that I have to take for certification. Did you know that the earth's magnetic poles reverse every so often (about 200,000 years or so)???!! Now that is amazing! Wonder why? Will let you know when I find out.

No comments: