November 19, 2015

Cinemascope: Madam Secretary (Season 1)

Cinemascope is a regular blog post where I will share with you movies and TV shows I think are worth watching.


Released in 2014.

Plot line: 
In the first season of the gripping political thriller Madam Secretary, Dr. Elizabeth McCord (Téa Leoni) navigates the maze of politics to protect America and affect global issues. When the current Secretary of State is killed in a mysterious airplane accident, the White House turns to Elizabeth to take over the job. As a former CIA analyst, she understands the risks of the world. However, she's far less prepared for the treachery of politics.

This show has politics, drama, conspiracy, and smart women - all key ingredients to shows that I find binge watch worthy. And that is just what I have done with this season. My reading life suffered greatly once I stumbled upon it.

You can see the series trailer here. If you have yet to see it, this is a TV series worth watching.

No comments: