December 28, 2014

My fave places in Ann Arbor

A trip to A2 is not complete without a visit to my fave haunts. One is Zingerman's Roadhouse.

The food is delish, and I love that the drive through window is an airstream trailer. How cool is that?


Local color that is fun, and the strange thing is that many of the patrons look related. Must be a mid-west thing.


Another fave haunt is in Kerrytown, and that would be Hollander's, my one stop shop for beautiful papers and book binding supplies.

It has always been a wish of mine to attend one of their workshops, but I'm never in town for one I'm interested in taking. Am thinking that I might have to plan a trip to A2 around their schedule next time.

Seriously, these pics do not do justice to the sumptuous papers, so if you are ever in the area, drop in for a visit. Just beware that you might walk out with a lighter wallet than you intended.

As always, click on images to view larger.

No comments: