February 13, 2014

Cinemascope: The Good Wife (Season 1 & 2)

Cinemascope is a regular blog post where I will share with you movies and TV shows I think are worth watching.



Released in 2009, the show is currently in its fifth season.

Plot line: Alicia has been a good wife to her husband, a former state's attorney. After a very humiliating sex and corruption scandal, he is behind bars. She must now provide for her family and returns to work as a litigator in a law firm.

A confession: The first time I watched this series, I gave up after the first 3 episodes. Then I heard that it gets better. Much better. So I tried it again, and am so glad that I did. A show that revolves around smart women. Where men are the background scenery. Did I mention that it stars Julianna Margulis and Archie Panjabi? I am snacking on these episodes at an alarming rate. 

You can see the Season 1 trailer here. If you have yet to see it, this is a TV series worth watching.

No comments: