October 17, 2007

Anticipation

Okay, I am so excited, I could barely sleep last night. I finally got something I have been coveting - yes I realize that that's breaking a commandment - but cannot help myself.

Those of you who know me know that photography is one of my passions. I made the leap to digital several years ago, and have had a wonderful time with my little Canon Powershot S30. But (you knew there was a but coming) I cannot count the number of times I've wished that I had my lenses with me.

Well, after years of reading reviews, specs, and lots of touching, I finally came to the conclusion that the right camera for me is the Canon 40D. Picked up the body yesterday and ooooh baby, is it the coolest! My lenses are so happy to be back in circulation. The only question is what to do with my old film body?

No comments: