March 12, 2007

Not A Mega Millions Winner

It’s a funny thing about the lotto. I do not buy tickets, or even notice them regularly – but how can one miss the media blitz and the hoopla about a 350 Million Dollar jackpot?

So we bought our tickets. And I must say that for sheer entertainment value, it’s a bargain. I mean, on what else can you spend $1, and get really excited about future possibilities? What a rush! I got all worked up, and tried to decide whether I would go in to work and quit, or simply call in to quit. These are the paths my mind goes down ….

I am sorry to report that I did not win, and the work dilemma resolved itself.

I would however not trade a minute of the rush of planning how one could spend all that money. Think about it – what would you do if you won $350M – see what I mean?

No comments: