June 9, 2015

My Favorite Things: OnBeing Podcast

My Favorite Things is a regular blog post where I will share with you something that currently delights me.




Plot line: On Being with Krista Tippett takes up the big questions with scientists and theologians, artists and teachers — some you know and others you'll love to meet. Each week a new discovery about the immensity of our lives.

I love listening to podcasts, and this one is an old favorite of mine. The show releases both an edited and unedited version of the interviews, and I tend to listen to both - I pick which one depending on the guest. 

Early this week I finished listening to the unedited version of the one with Pico Iyer: The Art of Stillness. I tell you it felt like a long, cold drink after months in the desert for my being. Another unedited episode I listened to recently was the one with Mary Oliver: Listening to the WorldIt  nourishes me in countless ways to listen to and connect with some of the great thinkers and teachers of our time.

You can get more information and the downloads here. If you have not already listened to it, this is a podcast worth listening to. 

No comments: