August 13, 2008

Recent Reads

1. Belong to Me
I primarily picked this book because I liked the photo on the cover. My first time reading work by the author, and while it is classic chick lit, it's better than I expected.

2. True Vision: Authentic Art Journaling
Fun read. Got some good ideas. Love to see how others capture thoughts, time, feelings, etc.

3. 500 Handmade Books
Ooh - what a treat! The only thing missing is how to make the books. I have yet to meet a handmade book I did not like.

4. Books Unbound
Been in a book binding reading jag lately. So many wonderful ways to create a book. This was fun in that the books are not bound - a different way of looking at things? What makes a book a book?

5. How to Make Books
Simple clear directions.

6. Ideaspotting
Am currently reading this thought provoking book.

7. The Lying Tongue
Strange, disturbing and interesting story. Made me want to go back to Venice.

No comments: