September 17, 2007

Patriots Debacle

Those of you who read an earlier post, know how disappointed I was with Michael Vick. Well, that is nothing compared to the news about the Pats cheating. Even now, I sit here shaking my head as I type this.

The victory last night was a resounding thrashing of the Chargers, but, I gotta say that their successes are now tainted. Did they win because they were cheating all along? It really is too bad. Once you realize that someone is not trustworthy in one area, then everything they do is up for grabs. How can you trust anything you hear? And if in fact there is enough evidence to justify the current penalties, why is BB not suspended? Lots of questions and no satisfying answers.

Though it is sweet to watch Randy Moss. He makes very difficult things look easy.

No comments: