November 30, 2017

Cinemascope: This Is Us (Season 2)

Cinemascope is a regular blog post where I will share with you movies and TV shows I think are worth watching.

Image result for this is us season 2 poster

Released in 2017.

Plot line: The Pearson family's generational story unfolds in this emotional drama. In moments of love, joy, triumph and heartbreak, revelations emerge from parents Jack and Rebecca's past, while triplets Kate, Randall and Kevin discover deeper meaning in their present day lives.

I finished watching the season finale yesterday, and seriously love this show. One of the best on TV at the moment in my opinion. I love the exploration of real issues, complex people, and no easy answers to what life throws your way. I cannot talk about why I love this one more without spoilers, so do yourself a favor and give it a try. So dang good.

You can see the trailer here. If you have yet to see it, this is TV worth watching.

No comments: