March 10, 2011

Recent Reads

1. Writing Down the Bones
If you write, this book has some fab ideas and things to think about. Loved it.

2. Olive Kitteridge
This is my book club selection for the month, and while I enjoyed the stories, was left with what I am usually left with after reading short stories - fun but not satisfying.

3. Globejotting
As I was putting together my latest travel journal decided to read this fun book. Some excellent ideas and tangible exercises that I'll incorporate. Loved it.

4. Washington, DC Free & Dirt Cheap
Am reading up for an upcoming trip - so much to do so little time!

2 comments:

UniquelyMonique said...

Love Natalie Goldberg and this book. I picked it up over the weekend. I have another one of her books. I also ordered the Globejotting book. Looking forward to the next art journal meeting.

Elizabeth said...

Both books are so good Monique. Am looking forward to hearing about your trip.