August 31, 2017

Cinemascope: Chasing Coral

Cinemascope is a regular blog post where I will share with you movies and TV shows I think are worth watching.

Image result for chasing coral poster

Released in 2017.

Plot line: Coral reefs around the world are vanishing at an unprecedented rate. A team of divers, photographers and scientists set out on a thrilling ocean adventure to discover why and to reveal the underwater mystery to the world.

I have zero patience for gobal warming skeptics. This is a clear and present danger, so stop with all the BS and educate yourself on the issues. This documentary had me in tears, and I'd highly recommend it to every human, but especially divers and snorkelers who've spent time among one of the wonders of the natural world.

You can see the trailer here. If you have yet to see it, this is TV worth watching.

No comments: