December 2, 2015

Journal Pages

It's been a while since I've posted any journal pages, and that's because I've been focused on other projects. The start of a new month is the perfect time to recommit, so have decided to get back on the art bandwagon again. My goal is to create something everyday, and I'm interested to see where this takes me.

In the meanwhile here are some pages from earlier this summer.


It's kinda funny how adult coloring books are all the rage these days. Some of us never stopped coloring. The page above was fun and meditative to create. Pen and watercolors.


I tried out a couple of episodes of this show, and honestly the thing I liked best was the face of the main actor. Don't you find that faces that are interesting to draw are often not what Hollywood would classify as beautiful? Watersoluble pen.


If you have not heard of Steve Harpster, go check out his YouTube Channel. He has drawings that work well as warm up sketches and are fun to do with kids as well.



I'm still using the journal and supplies that I started out the summer with, and am determined to complete this sketchbook by the end of the year. You can see a video of my current kit here.

No comments: