March 14, 2012

Flowers [2]
















Yes, I should be packing for my trip. And checking off items on my to-do list. But I would much rather brew a hot cuppa tea and curl up with a good book. Not that I am not excited. I am. Crazily so. Turkey! Cannot wait. But I have two and a half whole days to clean and pack and do all that other stuff. In the meanwhile am immersed in the lives of fictional Turkish and Armenian families. Delish.

Here is another flower page. I love it. It is exactly my style. Sketch with words. So me. Flowers from home. I really miss Kenya at times. This was one such day. My Mom was a Biology/Chemistry teacher, and we used to have early morning and late night flower hunting trips, looking for specimens for her class practicals. Such wonderful memories.

Tried out my new Koi watercolor set. Sumptuous color. Do I pack it for my trip? Traveling light. Light and lean - that is my travel mantra. We'll see....

No comments: