December 28, 2011

Recent Reads

131. Sandman Vol 3: Dream Country
I do believe this is my fave book in the series so far. Delightful.

132. Sandman Vol 4: Season of Mists
I am slowly making my way through this series. Slowly, because I do not want the series to end. Fun read.

133. The Defector
This is No. 9 in the Gabriel Allon series, and I'd suggest skipping it. It is boring, repetitive and lacks a cohesive story. Too bad really, as I have quite enjoyed the others in the series. Am keeping my fingers crossed that the next one in the series is better.

134. The Ice Limit
What are the odds that I would read two horrible books back to back? On a trip no less? I simply do not understand the rave reviews about this book. It is poorly written, lacks a strong story line and a thriller it certainly is not. Why did I finish it? The rave reviews gave me hope of something better around the corner. Did not happen. Skip it.

No comments: